The OntoCommons focus areas are thematic working groups where ontology experts come together to work on the ambitious objectives of the project to standardise data documentation across all domains related to materials and manufacturing.
By joining our Focus Area, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create or consult the Focus Area posts and repository to contribute to the project's activities.
- Participate in various surveys to share your feedback on the tools that you are using and the requirements for solutions that you would need in your daily research.
- Collect and share ideas for future co-organised workshops or future collaborations.
- Network with relevant experts in the manufacturing and materials ontology field.
- Discover projects and initiatives that are relevant to your field and research.
Click on the boxes below to join our Focus Areas