Objectives of this Focus Area
- Contribute to the EOSC infrastructures and services related to Material Modelling by sharing results and ideas emerging from the Knowledge Exchange Space for data management and documentation (KExS) Community into relevant EOSC Task Forces.
- Gather support material and expertise for future workshops and tutorials that will address topics related to FAIR principles implementation, EOSC infrastructure, data management good practices and cross-domain semantic interoperability.
- Foster a regular knowledge exchange around services and infrastructure necessary for ontology development and to establish a shared data documentation framework.
Reasons to join this Focus area
- Create or consult the Focus Area posts and repository files to share or collect ideas for future co-organised workshops or future collaborations.
- Network with projects and initiatives with similar objectives.
- Facilitate and leverage the efficient exchange of knowledge in the long term.
Focus Area contact:
Katharina Flicker (TU Wien) - katharina.flicker[at]tuwien.ac.at
To join this Focus Area, you will need an OntoCommons account.