- Objectives of this Focus Area
- Harmonise domain ontologies to improve intra and cross-domain interoperability in the range of domains including materials modelling, characterization, and manufacturing.
- Review the Domain Interoperability (RoDI) to include a set of interoperability recommendations and best practices for the sustainable development of domain ontology-based platforms and architectures.
- Create domain-specific semantic technology and interoperability solutions development best practices.
- Reasons to join this Focus area
- Leverage best practices for the sustainable development of domain ontology-based platforms and architectures and other semantic technologies that enjoys wide approval from a multitude of academic and industrial engineering communities.
- Create or consult the Focus Area posts and repository files to discover and contribute to creating recommendations for the standardisation and documentation of domain-specific ontologies and other semantic assets.
- Create or consult the Focus Area posts and repository files to discover and contribute to identifying and procedures supporting the sustainable development of ontologies that facilitate semantic and pragmatic interoperability.
- Network with experts in your field.
Focus Area contact:
Arkopaul Sarkar (ENIT) - asarkar[at]enit.fr
Hedi Karray (ENIT) - mkarray[at]enit.fr
Only OntoCommons members with an “expert account” can join and contribute to this Focus Area. Log in with your OntoCommons expert account.Login
Help shaping the future of the OntoCommons Roadmap by filling in our surveyby r.giuffrida
With the release of the second iteration of the OntoCommons Roadmap approaching, the OntoCommons consortium aims to gather new strategic insights building on the results of the first version.