The Open Science Fair 2021 (OS Fair 2021) is going to take place from 20 to 24 September in 2021. The event aims to identify common practices associated with open science, and establish synergies with open science communities and services in order to stimulate discussions and sharing knowledge.
The topics covered during the OS Fair 2021 conferences are:
- Interdisciplinary collaborations: Networks, services, methods
- Sustaining Open infrastructures, services and tools for research communities
- Value added data products/services from open science
- Training and skills for open science
- European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) and FAIR data
- Citizen science: barriers and opportunities for collaboration
Researchers, research institutions, funding agencies, service providers and infrastructures operating in these fields are invited to join the 'Call for proposal' and submit their works for joining conferences and lighting talks by 26 July 2021.